HealingHand101
Humble Servant of All
My ex-husband left me 2 years ago and I have never stopped loving him and I don't understand why. He also left a precious baby girl that is almost 2 years old. He has never had anything to do with her. She has started asking about a daddy. I don't know what to say to her. It makes me so upset that I cry. I have taught her to pray from him. It is the sweetest sight to see a 22-month-old hold her hands together and say "Jesus help my daddy." It's natural for her to say that when she sees anyone pray, and it's heartbreaking for me. He was a soldier and came back with PTSD and quickly began drinking away his problems that nearly ended his life. Please pray for us! My heart still breaks and I don't know what to say to my daughter. I want him to be okay and I want Jesus to help him. Please pray for him also.
