Prayers are needed for housing and that ###

I stand in agreement with your prayers and thanks, according God will! I pray in the name of Jesus Christ! God bless you abundantly!

Please, pray for me - my desires, longings and my dreams to become just like the desires, the longings and the dreams of my the Lord Jesus Christ, and this to last forever! Thank you for the support!
 
I just said a prayer for you, friend, asking God to work in your circumstances. He knows your every need, and in His time and His way He always answers. I encourage you to rest in Him. Peace and blessings to you!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

A prayer for housing God hear ,my prayers.stop my 😢 Tears i have worrying.looking day and night.feeling pressured.may there be help for rental 🙏 deposits .May there be a bus line in places were no one can get no were..Housing needs a big prayer 🙏 🙌 ❤️ of help..M a y 🙏 there be help that ### can...
Replies
13
Views
180
Please continue to pray for a single mom who is trying to find safe conditions/ housing for her 2 sons she is without an income to pay for basic needs. She is dealing with threats to safety from her meth addicted ex. who lives nearby. He has threatened her life again, police told her not to go...
Replies
11
Views
437
Hello, I am asking for a prayer request for myself and my little family. We put a notice at our current apartment and then the plans failed. I’ve tried to withdraw the notice, but the apt denied my request, now I have ### weeks to find housing, and I have been denied at all places I have...
Replies
17
Views
70
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,030
Messages
16,806,383
Members
650,485
Latest member
Greuview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom