Prayers against evil arrows in my direction ...

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear saints am ### I'm requesting prayer against against evil attacks from enemies people who wants to take My life
Replies
10
Views
194
Prayers Against Evil sister In-Law and mother in law Father, I thank you for your love and mercy over my life and my family, may your name be praised, in the name of Jesus. Father, I thank you for your protection over our lives and for providing all our needs according to your riches in glory...
Replies
11
Views
515
Prayer against evil mother-in-law ### and envious sister-in-law trying to interfere in marriage. Lord soften my husband's heart to see his errors and deliver him from evil and worldly temptations. Lord restore what the enemies have stolen from my life and marriage with your hedge protection...
Replies
8
Views
199
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,233
Messages
16,785,836
Members
648,814
Latest member
Violxoorver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom