PrayerRequest.com Update For The Week 06/05/2013

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the Weekly PrayerRequest.com Newsletter.

Below is a summary of the most active prayer requests, blogs, and images during the last week. Click on the Title of any that are of interest. Be sure to visit the site often where you will usually receive immediate attention for your prayers. Bear the burdens of one another, and so you will fulfill the law of Christ (Galatians 6:2).

www.prayerrequest.com

Birthdays (This Week) 3Nathansalways , Annielee419 , Captainplasma , darylpriest , FROMWOUNDEDNESS , jer , jill777 , Johnson Mncube , maria2 , mrwhiteguy75 , Prayerwarrior , sharmistha , starnet1 , tana66 , yvonnewilma
Popular Prayer Requests
  • I'm 34 yrs old (Never Been Married),  I'm extreamly ...

Started by GoatFarmer on June 01, 2013 - 10:31 PM
    Last Post by Praveena on Today, 01:17 AM
    I'm 34 yrs old (Never Been Married),  I'm extreamly lonely and need a help mate.    I ask you to pray for God to send me a wife.   A wife that loves God with all of her heart and soul.

Views: 57 Replies: 13

• please pray for my marriage i thought that my ...
    Started by timmy on Yesterday, 05:09 PM
    Last Post by Praveena on Today, 01:13 AM
    please pray for my marriage i thought that my husband was telling me his affair was over but come to find out he was still seeing her please pray that he changes his mind and comes back to me and the other lady leaves us alone and finds some one else
    Views: 60 Replies: 13

• Im scared 32 yr old father of a 2 ...
    Started by mighear on Yesterday, 09:32 PM
    Last Post by Diamond on Today, 12:45 AM
    Im scared 32 yr old father of a 2 year old baby boy. We are both ill, he has a bad sinus infection and fever, me i have had a scary spike in blood pressure. I pray that both of us and everyone in the world suffering is helped. I fear not being there for him when he needs me.
    Views: 31 Replies: 9

• Heartache Is Killing
    Started by klainjesus on Yesterday, 10:55 PM
    Last Post by Ron777 on Today, 12:44 AM
    pray that today will be the best day of my life.....i am suffering from so long...everyday i get up with pain and heartache.....jesus restore everything according to your plan...make this day a beautiful one...in jesus name i pray....

Views: 49 Replies: 9

• CONTINUED PRAYERS FOR ME....PRAYER REQUEST FOR CONCEIVING DEAR prayer ...
    Started by anujajojo on Yesterday, 02:01 AM
    Last Post by faithAndLove on Today, 12:40 AM
    CONTINUED PRAYERS FOR ME....PRAYER REQUEST FOR CONCEIVING DEAR prayer warriors..kindly pray for the blessing for me to get healed from my reproductive problems such as ovarian cysts in both ovaries of mine and fibroid of 8mm in uterus. let it get MELTED & DISSOLVED by the precious BLOOD OF J...
    Views: 108 Replies: 19

• Found Husband At Another Womans
    Started by Georgiann on Yesterday, 09:20 PM
    Last Post by Ron777 on Today, 12:37 AM
    Please pray for my marriage to reconcile.

Just found out the woman my husband Paul may or may not be having an affair is a single friend. We have been married faithfully for 35 yrs. Went over to this womans home to speak to her and ask her why she is after my husband. I get there garden...
    Views: 43 Replies: 9
  • i feel so alone right now!!
    Started by muaythai on Yesterday, 08:05 PM
    Last Post by Ron777 on Today, 12:07 AM
    i feel so alone right now!!
    Views: 40 Replies: 10

Popular Blog Entries
  • There Is No Bigger Picture
    Posted by AbbasChild on Yesterday, 11:33 AM
    I’ve been watching James Bond for a long time. I watched Burn Notice until the plot got too convoluted, and last night I watched the latest episode of Castle. In the most recent episode of Game of Thrones, Petyr Baelish claims that “the realm” doesn’t exi...
    Comments: 1
  • Trust God To Honor His Word Over Your Life
    Posted by The Encourager on June 03, 2013 - 6:14 PM
    [COLOR= #10253f]Child of God,[/COLOR]

Jeremiah 20:11 (NKJV): [COLOR= #800000]But the Lord[/COLOR] is with me as a mighty, awesome One. Therefore...
    Comments: 1
  • Prayer For Loving Relationships
    Posted by Eugene on June 03, 2013 - 9:26 AM
    Hello Dear Friends

I've been going to this site for a long time, and I realize there are many here who have marital/relational problems. By the grace of God, I put together this beautiful prayer, based on what I found on this site.

Hope it will be a blessing to you

Please...
    Comments: 0
Popular Member Images Uploaded
    Uploaded by maryd on April 12, 2013 - 12:37 PM
    Views: 24
  • Lp Copy (2) Copy Copy Copy
    Uploaded by Bingo on May 20, 2013 - 1:31 AM
    Views: 10
  • heal Me lord
    Uploaded by LuvTheLordJesus on May 13, 2013 - 2:02 PM
    Views: 22
  • Too heavy
    Uploaded by sherry25 on March 18, 2013 - 11:20 PM
    Views: 28
  • IMG John 14 6
    Uploaded by betsy100a on March 16, 2013 - 5:17 PM
    Views: 26
Hot Downloads Views: 24 Downloads: 66

I realize many of you are facing difficult situations. Don't go it alone and hold it all in to yourself. Let this be your your prayer home! We look forward to seeing you on the site.

www.prayerrequest.com

You can
sign in with your user name or email address. If you don't remember your password, click here or the Forgot Password link on the Sign In page.

You are receiving this as a member who signed up at this site and agreed to receive this newsletter.

Unsubscribe Link:

{unsubscribe}

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

• Article
Once again Jesus began teaching by the lakeshore. A very large crowd soon gathered around him, so he got into a boat. Then he sat in the boat while all the people remained on the shore. He taught them by telling many stories in the form of parables, such as this one: ... —Mark 4:1-2 NLT Key...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Every year, couples around the world celebrate Valentine’s Day, and this celebration hails back to at least the 5th century when Pope Gelasius declared February 14 St. Valentine’s Day. Who was Saint Valentine? There are three potential saints who might be linked to this holiday, but many of us...
Replies
Views
  • Article
[Jesus continued,] "Besides, who would patch old clothing with new cloth? For the new patch would shrink and rip away from the old cloth, leaving an even bigger tear than before. "And no one puts new wine into old wineskins. For the wine would burst the wineskins, and the wine and the skins...
Replies
Views
  • Article
One Sabbath day as Jesus was walking through some grainfields, his disciples began breaking off heads of grain to eat. But the Pharisees said to Jesus, "Look, why are they breaking the law by harvesting grain on the Sabbath?" —Mark 2:23-24 NLT Key Thought Some people watch others who are...
Replies
Views
  • Article
[Jesus told this parable:] "Listen! A farmer went out to plant some seed. As he scattered it across his field, some of the seed fell on a footpath, and the birds came and ate it. Other seed fell on shallow soil with underlying rock. The seed sprouted quickly because the soil was shallow. But the...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom