Prayer

  • Thread starter Thread starter joiel
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

joiel

Guest
I request you to pray for my career. I am awaiting a positive result. Only our lord God can do a miracle.

God bless you all and Thank you!
 
Please Dear Lord, help this person to get the job that they are waiting for. In Jesus' Name, Amen
 
I have asked God to honor your prayer request. Always pray for God’s perfect will to be done in your life… the safest place in The Whole Wide World is in the Will of God.

Before they call I will answer; while they are still speaking I will hear. Isaiah 65:24

Stay Prayerful and Thankful,

Encourager ### Flagg, LM, CS

PS: There is Power in Prayer… Prayer Changes Things…
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray with me for swift and positive responses concerning the job opportunities and assessments I am currently awaiting. I have already passed the interviews, and I am now waiting for the outcome of the transcript quiz, other tests/assessments, and the final employment decisions, including...
Replies
10
Views
243
We are sitting in the ### office right now, awaiting word on a diagnosis of Alzheimer’s or dementia. We are praying for a miracle! Jesus please give us the details in how to proceed if the diagnosis is poor. I know my husband is scared, I have my Faith to lean on.
Replies
12
Views
136
Please could you keep me in your prayers as I await my GCSE results and the next step in my education on Thursday I am praying for the grades I need to be able to attend ### and study the subjects I am hoping to take for the IB: History, Chemistry and Biology at Higher Level, and English...
Replies
6
Views
138
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,682
Messages
16,813,965
Members
650,952
Latest member
Bertiannar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom