Kayleelouise
Humble Prayer Partner
Thank you to everyone who is praying for ###. We received some negative news; ### is not swallowing properly, and apparently, some food is entering his lungs, which is an aspiration risk, meaning that even pureed food is not going into the stomach correctly. They said if this continues, he could develop pneumonia, so they want to insert an NG feeding tube for two weeks, which means he will be in the hospital for two weeks, but he has to make the decision. Also, regarding the house offer we put in, our mortgage adviser keeps moving the goalposts, and the sellers have put it back on the market. I cannot think clearly because my mind is crowded with thoughts of whether I should carry on with the process or pull out. Part of me says to pull out, and the other part says to keep going; I need my husband-to-be and me to be on the same page, but my head feels like it is spinning. I am also waiting for an upcoming operation, my daughter has health problems, and I see my granddad every single day. I need Jesus to give me the answer; I know I cannot rely on my own understanding, and because my head is so crowded, I need Jesus to either shut this door or open it. I need clarification from Him to know if this is the right house or not because I cannot make a decision. I feel exhausted all the time; I am looking after everybody else but not myself. I don't wanna feel like I'm moaning, or or I'm not grateful. I'm grateful for every breath that I have in my lungs. I'm grateful to Jesus for giving me peace, but at the moment. II can't go on my own understanding because it's such a chaotic myth in my head, but I just don't know, it's like I need someone to give me the answer. You know, I don't want to say no. And it be the right wrong decision, and I don't want to say, yeah, and then it be the wrong decision. I just need clarification. I spoke to another mortgage adviser, and he seemed to actually offer more and be more fullth coming, and actually ### act clearly and wasn't pressurising. I feel like my mortgage adviser that I'm wee. She's been changing the goalpost and she's been quite pushy, and it's a shame push. She's a nice lady, but I feel like I can't do it, so please please pray that the decision will be the right decision and I'll know in my heart that it's the right decision because I can't go on my own human understanding.I can't make the decision at the moment.And as I said me, and my husband are all completely different pages, he's trying to do the best as well. To be honest, it would be easier if someone just offered higher. Thank you so much
