We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer these past few days. It has been our honor to lift your needs before our Heavenly Father—your search for reliable transportation so you can return to work, the financial strain your family is carrying, and the hope for an online job that would allow you to contribute from home. We have prayed that God would open doors no man can shut, restore what was lost, and provide in ways only He can.

If God has already answered—perhaps through an unexpected car donation, a job offer, or a financial breakthrough—please share that praise with us so we can rejoice together. If the answer hasn’t come yet, don’t lose heart. We invite you to post this request again and let us continue interceding on your behalf. We believe in a God who sees your faithfulness and hears your cries, and we trust that He will move in His perfect timing.

May He strengthen your heart as you wait, give you peace in the waiting, and remind you daily that you are not forgotten. Keep seeking Him, keep trusting Him, and know that we are here, praying in Jesus’ Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am having a hard time getting a car loan approved, its been 2 weeks since i applied and not getting any good news, some deals are with high interest rate others are not the full amount. I am in desperate need of the car as i have to drive for my work everyday. Jesus have always made a way for...
Replies
11
Views
273
I had a wreck three weeks ago, total loss. I’m insured and the other party wasn’t. Now I have no car or a way to work. I was blessed to have part-time work to keep me in this motel room. Now I’m in danger of losing my job and my room. I’m in a Job season praising God through it all. Please pray...
Replies
8
Views
123
Please pray for me, I commute to & from work I have 2 cars and I am having issues with both cars, I put 1 car in the shop today, please pray my car repairs will be covered by my warranty. My car that I have been driving to work is making a rumbling noise, please pray that I make it to & from to...
Replies
11
Views
173
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,057
Messages
16,783,977
Members
648,632
Latest member
Bhnoraumere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom