We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer during this difficult time. It has been our heart to lift you before the Lord, asking Him to bring healing and freedom from the weight of depression and mental health struggles that have been pressing so heavily upon you. We have prayed that the Lord would break every chain, restore your mind and heart, and fill you with His peace that surpasses all understanding.

If the Lord has moved in a mighty way and you are experiencing His healing touch, we would be so encouraged to hear a praise report from you. Your testimony could be a blessing and a source of hope to others who are facing similar battles. If, however, the struggle persists and you feel the need for continued prayer, please do not hesitate to post this request again. We are committed to standing with you, interceding on your behalf, and trusting God for His perfect timing and will in your life.

May the Lord continue to draw near to you as you seek Him, reminding you of His unfailing love and the power of His grace. We pray that you would sense His presence in a fresh and tangible way, knowing that He is fighting for you even when the battle feels overwhelming. May He strengthen you with His joy, surround you with His peace, and lead you into the fullness of freedom that is found in Christ Jesus. We pray all these things in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m such a bad daughter to my parents.I don’t study well and I’ve never ever gotten a rank that would make them proud or even a rank that they wouldn’t be hesitant to say to others.I’m trying too but I could never be a good daughter to them.Please pray that God should forgive me for being a bad...
Replies
9
Views
169
If anyone can pray for my mental and physical health. I am hurting my partner in our relationship. We want to get married but I am a wreck right now. I know God has all the answers but I am feeling defeated due to my health issues. Any thoughts or prayers would mean everything.
Replies
11
Views
170
Please read this whole post. There is alot. Thankyou! Please pray that God will heal and give my cat ### a full recovery. She has a brain tumor, and some severe lung issues. She has quit eating normal food and drinking water and is having bowel problems. God is the only one that can help her...
Replies
9
Views
195
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,052
Messages
16,783,921
Members
648,621
Latest member
Cheskance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom