Prayer

We continue to lift up in prayer the individual who recently underwent surgery. Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on their behalf. We are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If the surgery was successful and the individual is recovering well, please share a praise report and let us all know. If there are any complications or if the recovery process is slow, please post an update as a new request and allow us to continue praying with you.

We pray that God will bless you and the individual who had surgery. May He continue to guide the medical team and provide comfort and healing through His son, Jesus Christ. We trust in His divine plan and timing, knowing that He is always working for the good of those who love Him.

In Jesus Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please keep my sister ### in your prayers as she is going for heart surgery. Please pray that the surgery will go smoothly and successfully, with no complications. Pray for wisdom and guidance for the doctors and medical team, and that God will give ### strength, peace, and comfort throughout...
Replies
11
Views
177
Please doctor says to ### for total knee replacement surgery, there are new procedures but need the right procedure for my knees I have to get it for work and everyday purposes please pray for me to either get surgery or supernatural healing I ask that this Goliath of a giant this hinderance of...
Replies
7
Views
272
I really needs your prayers. I’m having a medical procedure tomorrow and I need positive news. Please pray that I get good news from the doctor. Please pray.
Replies
14
Views
256
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,161
Messages
16,784,881
Members
648,737
Latest member
Cruarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom