Prayer

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray for you and your relationship with ###. We are honored that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your relationship has improved please post a praise report and let us all know. If you believe the situation is the same or changed for the worse please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. Remember we are called to bear one another's burdens. May God bless you and give you peace and guidance as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ. We pray that God works in ###'s heart and that you two will be able to come to an understanding and work things out. We agree with you for peace in Jesus Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need help knowing what is confirmation from the lord? I’m feeling a stirring to pick a spouse There are 3 guys in mind. When I was praying today, I heard 1 of their names when I asked if I’d get married, and an image of a door slightly opening popped into my head. I’m not sure if I’m making...
Replies
10
Views
110
I'm not sure if I'm full on right with my interpretation of my dream, as I didn't Google it or anything, but also what is Jesus tryna tell me by giving me this dream last night? 2 of the girls from youth group & a guy from the secondary school I used to go to & me & another guy I was hugging a...
Replies
13
Views
99
Dear Lord Jesusu, Please get people in Church and neighbors to stop asking me about my job at the ###. I’m off the clock. I’ll tell them about the ### what I do, but it’s not right for them to ask. When I’m not talking about it or not thinking about it. I don’t like to talk about my job the...
Replies
10
Views
201
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,036
Messages
16,783,792
Members
648,603
Latest member
Screorgaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom