Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
Thank you I still have not seen the prayer answered but I continue to hold faith and believe that what is meant to happen will happen if it is in the Lord's will.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my wife to turn to Jesus about her issues. She is constantly trying to control my every move. She is cursing at me all the time and trying to belittle me. She treats me like I don’t belong in our home and I’m the one who brought her here and helped her with immigration. It is...
Replies
11
Views
143
Lord Jesus, thank you for every blessing both big and small. Forgive me for the moment that i forget to be thankful to you. Lord you know the struggles that i am going through at my job. My boss is always torturing me, scolding me infront of all my colegues. She find faults in every work i do...
Replies
6
Views
109
I'm praying to get a job as soon as possible. Preferably one that I like. I feel like applying is getting me nowhere, even for jobs that say they're hiring immediately. I really need to make money to take care of myself and my kids. I did have an assignment last week for data entry. But it was...
Replies
11
Views
62
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,293
Messages
16,786,933
Members
648,874
Latest member
Nymiysorard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom