Prayer

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good morning. I kindly request that you pray for me to get a nursing job in the UK, Malta, and Ireland. I just graduated here in Poland and I am struggling to secure a nursing job in those three countries. Please pray for me before I fall into depression.
Replies
8
Views
377
I am ###, an International student, finished my masters actively searching for a software engineer job. I have student debt to pay in my home country, and also the credit card balances. I am not able to sleep due to lack of peace. Recently I was cheated in a relationship, Constantly fighting...
Replies
13
Views
281
Good afternoon. My name is ###. I just completed my nursing studies in ###. I'm now looking for a nursing job in the Republic of Ireland and the UK 🇬🇧 but it looks like the doors are closed. It’s not easy to find jobs in those countries. Please I kindly request that you pray for me so that I get...
Replies
8
Views
1K
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,040
Messages
16,783,839
Members
648,606
Latest member
Ashoaddale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom