Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus set us affected by ### and her witchcraft free of all her oppression and divinations, standing on Micah 5:12. Lord Jesus I ask that you bring down all of ###’s oppression over me and anything in relation to me, standing on 2...
Replies
4
Views
91
My wife and I have been married for ### years but together for ###. We've had our ups and downs but always managed to resolve them and move on. My wife has several disabilities and an auto immune disease Lupus. This affects her brain whereby she has periodic violent verbal outbursts which are...
Replies
8
Views
161
Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you have mercy over my mom and her practices and dabbling in witchcraft, Lord Jesus show her the error of her way and cause her to experience the fear of God which is the beginning of wisdom. Lord Jesus I ask that you...
Replies
9
Views
138
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,062
Messages
16,784,049
Members
648,643
Latest member
Cheor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom