Prayer

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, Jesus, Holy Spirit, Mama Mary, all souls, angels, and saints, I urgently call upon Your divine presence. Protect me, ###, ###, ###, and ### from all harm. Grant us wisdom, strength, and peace. Provide financial relief and meet every need. Heal ### completely and guide his path. Shield...
Replies
10
Views
183
Father, we thank You, asking give us The Holy Spirit of Wisdom and Revelation to know You better. Grant the eyes of our heart to be flooded with light so we may know the hope of Your calling, the riches of Your glorious inheritance in the saints, and the surpassing greatness of Your power toward...
Replies
11
Views
127
Please pray for me over the day of my baptism July ###. ### ### I really beleive that there was a lot of conflict in the home cell I was baptized in and I was not given a fair chance to get to know God. I ask for prayer that I will have angelic protection from anyone in the home cell that has...
Replies
5
Views
117
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,397
Messages
16,787,710
Members
648,963
Latest member
Eruirierael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom