Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praise the Lord Jesus Christ My name is ###. Previously I have requested for prayers for getting normal biopsy and blood reports for my wife for menstrual related problems. I am happy to share that all her reports came normal. I thank and praise God for answering our prayers and his constant...
Replies
9
Views
152
Please pray with me for a miraculous breakthrough of the power and the love of Jesus Christ today for my birthday for my ex-boyfriend to come back and be able to talk to me and bring healing back into our life and bring healing back into our relationship, even if we don’t get back together, at...
Replies
12
Views
139
I need a prayer because my boyfriend wants to take me home only because we got into an argument because of my mistake that I apologize for so many times today for and he is supposed to spend time with me for my birthday that’s in less than two weeks and I been hanging out with him at his house...
Replies
10
Views
129
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,103
Messages
16,784,366
Members
648,677
Latest member
Karayseureth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom