Father God, please stop these deviant people from spreading rumors, and plotting people against me, let this all be turned back on the heads of the wicked for once and for all. Isaiah 54:17
Bring this to an end and a new beginning for me and my pets.
Thank you Father. No !more attacks on my house, land or pets, car and all that is mine and my future of blessings
I prayed for this in the name of Jesus Amen 🙌
 
Father God, please stop these deviant people from spreading rumors, and plotting people against me, let this all be turned back on the heads of the wicked for once and for all. Isaiah 54:17
Bring this to an end and a new beginning for me and my pets.
Thank you Father. No !more attacks on my house, land or pets, car and all that is mine and my future of blessings
Lord, Protect ### and his pets from any harm and bring peace and joy in their life. In Jesus mighty name we ask, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

"Then if my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land." ( 2Chronicles 7:14) Father thank You for this day, the freedom in this country, we humble...
Replies
12
Views
363
Lord Jesus, I praise you and thank you. I glorify you, lord Jesus lead all the people that need restoration from all attacks coming from ### and her kids, standing on Isaiah 61:7. I ask that you dismantle Lord Jesus that you dismantle the counterfeit working behind ### and her son ###...
Replies
7
Views
141
Lord Jesus I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. I ask that you protect my aunt ### from all Violence and any harm as she is ready to turn in what she knows as to the people rumored to be conducting criminal activity, standing on Isaiah 54:17. Lord Jesus lead my aunt ### to contact the...
Replies
11
Views
157
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,216
Messages
16,785,614
Members
648,787
Latest member
Juiroorsin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom