Prayer

I am praying for you in Jesus' name.
Thank you dear sister! I was always thankful to you and the others on here for praying! I still go through trouble. It helps take my focus off of it when others pray, this was big. The people praying on over the years was/is big. ### is doing much better in her situation, so this is great news, it helps to know this.

God bless!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

MY Mother went through a cardiac arrest and doctors had to do CPR to revive her. Please pray for her good health and long life.
Replies
10
Views
170
Prayer that the robber doesn't return to our place and gets caught by police and arrested. Me and my wife need a financial breakthrough. ###
Replies
9
Views
119
Lord I wanna thank you . I pray my grandson ### remain free from jail, that there is no warrant for his arrest. I pray that you intervene Lord in ### and ### life and remove all negative things, people and guide them in the right direction. They find jobs. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen
Replies
13
Views
179
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,092
Messages
16,784,287
Members
648,671
Latest member
Loroimond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom