Prayer

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
1 Corinthians 2:9

Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, nor have entered into the heart of man the things which God has prepared for those who love Him.
God bless you and guide you. This I ask in Jesus' name. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please Pray About my unspoken Requests And also that I will be able to focus and accomplish all that I need to today without Interuption Or lose of focus Please pray for me and my family of ### in general and some other people dear to my heart Please Pray again especially for ### specific...
Replies
10
Views
126
Today there isn't a whole lot of improvement but she has finally gotten 2 different Dr appointments 1 with a spine Dr. and 1 with a neurologist both tomorrow, 1 early in the morning the other at 2:00pm after waiting a long time trying to get someone to help her and hopefully on her way to...
Replies
10
Views
179
Please pray for me; I am waiting for a medical appointment and tests following a worrying symptom. May the Lord ensure that I do not have what I fear, and that the results will come back clear, that I have nothing serious or incurable. May Jesus saves me from illness and from stress and anxiety...
Replies
14
Views
212
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,345
Messages
16,787,323
Members
648,926
Latest member
Preymoriinira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom