Maria nambili

Prayer Partner
Prophet ###, Joshua I need prayer I'm suffering by the spirit of backwardness and spiritual husband, stagnation and delay, pray for restoration and total recovery and breakthrough in every area of my life in Jesus name
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord to remove every delay and stagnation in my life
Replies
11
Views
199
I’m asking the body of Christ for a prayer of protection, deliverance, and salvation as I’m facing serious spiritual warfare emanating from disagreement with my ### and ###. My ### has since promised me that she will show me and I will come to kneel before her. Since that I have experienced...
Replies
6
Views
2K
Prayer against the spirit of backwardness. Keep dreaming of former childhood home or mother attacking me in dreams
Replies
7
Views
96
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,822
Messages
16,781,202
Members
648,375
Latest member
Woilorrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom