terah

Beloved of All
Please pray for deliverance from troubles, and spiritual blessing, and financial blessing. That God would humble the proud in heart that have abused/treated ### with cruelty. ### praying for you too.
 
```markdown
Please pray for deliverance from troubles, and spiritual blessing, and financial blessing. That God would humble the proud in heart that have abused/treated me with cruelty. ### praying for you too.

God say that if two people on earth agree about anything they ask He will do it.​


He puts it this way:​


Matthew 18:19​

19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.​

​

I will be praying in agreement with all of your prayers from now on.​



John 8:36

So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed

​

​

Romans 8:28​

​

28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.​



​

​

​

```
 
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from Covid-19. Bless each of us to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Help us all to keep our focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your Word. May we greet each day with a heart of thanksgiving, praise, and gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in our lives. God encamp Your angels all around us to protect us all from all sicknesses, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of our enemies, and the plans of the enemy of our souls. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.

Please click on the links below and pray each prayer over your life.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I request the Lord for the health of my baby. I pray to the Lord for harmony of my heart and spirit in a situation thats been extremely trying. Where I chose goodwill, I am being met with cruelty that is uncalled for and I pray for my heart to be able to sustain my ability to love and trust, to...
Replies
5
Views
120
Please pray for me. After more than four years of loneliness, rejection, and lack - compounded by childhood wounds, C-PTSD, depression, anxiety, ADHD, and OCD - I find myself unemployed, financially depleted, and cut off from the community in ### where I was known, accepted, and loved. Decisions...
Replies
10
Views
273
Please pray with me. I’ve had a hard day at work. There are some people being extremely difficult and it’s affecting my reputation. I pray that God goes before me and smooth the path I must take. Give me Favor wisdom and strength.He has given me this opportunity and it is all through his grace...
Replies
9
Views
145
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,344
Messages
16,787,309
Members
648,924
Latest member
Biyraurian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom