Maria nambili

Prayer Partner
I'm ### nambili Man of God pray for me, every day I wake up cobwebs are all over my house even if I clean them up, also dream about dead people, stranger people chasing and fighting me even fight with my fiance also going back to my old school at the village, I believe there's nothing impossible with God I receive my breakthrough, deliverance and restoration in every area of my life in Jesus name 🙏
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my daughter. My daughter has choosen to follow wrong path and joined some bad people. Because of that she has stopped going to school. She keeps on running away from home. Fighting and lying to parents. Please pray that she stops doing all these bad things and focus on school...
Replies
10
Views
142
Please pray for ###’s visa to the ### to come urgently so he can come home and start school. I’ve now done all I can, I leave it in God’s hands who in Isaiah that “He will not crush the weakest reed”. ### is a ###-year-old orphaned when my sister died last year. I pray for God’s help to get him...
Replies
11
Views
150
Please pray for me. I have a loan that I owe, and the people I owe have now involved legal representatives. I am afraid they may come to my workplace, and this situation is causing me a lot of worry and fear. Please pray that this matter will be resolved peacefully and that God will make a way...
Replies
9
Views
141
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,134
Messages
16,784,650
Members
648,705
Latest member
Khiogate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom