Prayer

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer for my ### who is in ER Waiting for results of a diagnosis of sepsis. Praying for God's grace and mercy upon him. And prayers for his daughters and myself his mother . The Lord will intervene and do what's needed for him. May God get the Glory and give the medical stall wisdom to deal...
Replies
14
Views
125
Please pray for me to be fully delivered from my habitual sins. I've been struggling and falling into the same habitual sins again and again. Earlier I used to feel very bad and regret sinning and then wont do the same for a few days or even months, but nowadays, I've found myself falling into...
Replies
11
Views
151
Good afternoon, My prayer request is to be delivered from witchcraft and witchcraft spirit and the spirit of insomnia. I pray for me to never encounter these things or evil again. I also pray for my daughter to be protected from these things as well. Thank you
Replies
11
Views
130
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,939
Messages
16,793,859
Members
649,515
Latest member
Toraosuanville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom