prayer

uwjn121

Servant
Please pray that I'm able to finish everything I'm required to and get through this semester safe and sound. Please pray that God bring me wisdom and concentration and peace of heart required to finish everything and do well. Thank you.
 
I stand in agreement with this request. Dear Father, may You also send more of Your Holy Spirit to all of us so that we may know and do Your will. I ask that we will be worthy of the high calling that You have given us. Oh Lord, sanctify us and change us to be more like You. Bless Your Holy name! Hallelujah!

In Jesus name, amen.
 
Lord, thank you for hearing our prayers. Please provide this person with the necessary wisdom, and allow them to understand and act according to your will. Jesus, please cover them with your blood. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hey everyone. My friend has been through some problems in the last year or 2 which has effected her studies. She is now facing exclusion. Please pray that her appeal be heard and they let her continue and change her degree to something she is called to do. Pray that God makes a way though there...
Replies
11
Views
158
Hi I'm ###, I'm a ### year old girl living in a toxic household. Please pray for me. I live in a narcissistic personality household, with coercion control and financial and emotional abuse. My parents have sheltered me alot from life and failed to help me grow into my independence. I struggle...
Replies
11
Views
160
This young wants to join the service soon and I’m praying that he finishes his education first please Jesus help us make right choices and decisions in everything and bring us mighty justice and mighty protection always and with friends that God delivers them from their evil vices and cigarettes...
Replies
12
Views
161
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,342
Messages
16,787,292
Members
648,921
Latest member
Chraurlainran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom