Prayer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
i am so stressed and so much anxiety. remove all my worries, anxieties, problems, tensions my savior and my god, Jesus Christ. cleanse my body, mind, and soul so that i may become worthy to receive your blessings. amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, My name is ###, and I would be very grateful for your prayers. For a long time, I have been struggling with difficult physical symptoms, including muscle tension, weakness, fatigue, dizziness, blurred vision, nausea, and other distressing bodily sensations. These symptoms have affected my...
Replies
9
Views
160
No pain or any unease in my body. Totally relaxed body. No stress, no tension. No digestive issues. Holy Spirit fill me and remove all yokes, burdens, stress, fear and anxiety piled up in my body. Too many responsibilities in too little time. We take care of my old mom/mother and I work in...
Replies
8
Views
166
I am going thru terrible anxiety and it is causing my body to become sick. The anxiety is triggering my Lyme disease. I am worried about a past mistake I made and not sure how to correct it. I have been praying about it everyday. The anxiety is too much.
Replies
11
Views
203
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,408
Messages
16,822,416
Members
651,366
Latest member
Othoasorerton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom