Prayer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
o lord Jesus Christ, my lord and my savior deliver me from all evil people. protect me and cover me. make me good student, good daughter, good believer, good sister, good friend. i thank you from the bottom of my heart for everything you did for me today. i am praying for everyone who posted request here. guide them and protect them. may your name be gloried now and forever. amen. 
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, I thank You for being my Rock, my Fortress, and my Deliverer. Thank You for carrying me through every battle and giving me strength when I feel weak. Today, I pray for Your divine protection over my life. May every attack of the enemy fail, and may every plan against my purpose, peace, and...
Replies
11
Views
229
A Prayer for Health, Job Opportunities, and Wisdom for Children Almighty God, I come before You with a humble and grateful heart, thanking You for the gift of life, Your protection, mercy, and blessings upon my family. I place my needs, dreams, and hopes into Your loving hands, trusting that You...
Replies
9
Views
148
Good morning everyone? I need your prayers for my daughter ###, She has been coughing for a while now. I have gone to different hospitals for medication but all have failed. There is no change at all. My mother ### and mother in-law ### also father remember them. My sister ### and her family...
Replies
11
Views
225
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,342
Messages
16,821,470
Members
651,332
Latest member
Sprawick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom