Prayer To ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter 2olga
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
2

2olga

Guest
Please God help us to protect our nation, need to help our ### and ### who affected the typhon in ###, God thank you you soo good to me, always there in my side to protect me and my family
 
Dear Lord,

Protect this person's family and save them.

Praise the Lord!

Amen!!
 
I agree and please also keep the enemies away from killing and hurting us and other people, all people around the world, keep the devil at bay, don't let us get hurt, please we thank you for helping us so far and please continue to help us. Amen.
 
Praying with you dear sister. May the Lord our God, will hear and grant our petition. May his countless blessings be upon us today and always. May peace and unity will reign in our hearts forever. Praying through Jesus' name, our Saviour. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, Please take away the pain in my heart. You know everything I am going through—the worries, the shame, the sadness, and the things I cannot explain to anyone. Lord, please help me not to overthink everything I hear. Give me peace in my heart and calmness in my mind. Help me let go of...
Replies
10
Views
181
Please god please Jesus help and guide my son and let Him get accepted into medical school this cycle. He has worked soo hard. Please lord 🙏🙏🙏 please pray for us
Replies
7
Views
122
🙏 PRAYER REQUEST 🙏 Good day, everyone. I humbly ask for your prayers for me and my family. May God grant me wisdom, discernment, strength, protection, and a financial breakthrough. I also pray that He will help me manage all my responsibilities, debts, work, and the things I have been praying...
Replies
12
Views
99
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,342
Messages
16,787,292
Members
648,921
Latest member
Chraurlainran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom