Prayer to pass polygraph test

Heavenly father we pray that your son will pass the polygraph test, and that he will pass with flying colors. Lord we pray in Jesus' name that his nerves are gone, his stress is gone, and all anxieties are healed. Amen!
Praise the Lord heavenly hallelujah!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi, so my name is ### and I have been on federal probation for just almost ### years. Way back in the beginning, I had to do polygraph (lie detector) tests twice a year. Then about ### years ago, they made it once a year. I have one of these lie detector tests coming up on Thursday (###) at ###...
Replies
12
Views
144
My fellow prayer warriors I need urgent prayer as I under go a polygraph test and the end of the month for a pre-employment. I pray to pass the test and for peace and calmness and God's protection as I am questioned and my I answer without fear and God's help In Jesus Name
Replies
7
Views
397
My fellow prayer warriors I need urgent prayer as I under go a polygraph test in the morning for petty cash money that was stolen over the weekend but the whole of our department does not work weekends but we are all under question. I pray for peace and calmness and God's protection as I am...
Replies
5
Views
269
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,851
Messages
16,792,899
Members
649,424
Latest member
Gheodormoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom