Prayer to for better housing

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, I am asking for a prayer request for myself and my little family. We put a notice at our current apartment and then the plans failed. I’ve tried to withdraw the notice, but the apt denied my request, now I have ### weeks to find housing, and I have been denied at all places I have...
Replies
17
Views
75
Lord Jesus we have come to you to ask for help because you are our God We ask Lord praying that you bless us with a Bigger and Better house in our Area We pray Lord that you bless and provide for us Financially to Keep paying and sustaining ourselves while in the house We pray Father that you...
Replies
6
Views
274
Please, I need prayer to get into ### housing rent geared to income. I've been waiting almost ###. My current landlord is a nightmare. During the flood on ###. We had approximately 6-7" of water in our downstairs hallway and laundry room. I'm a tenant who rents in the basement. Landlord refuses...
Replies
11
Views
177
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,386
Messages
16,810,672
Members
650,766
Latest member
Cheulxarn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom