Prayer to do more fun things at ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that I have more fun in life.
Replies
6
Views
267
Please pray that I get to have more fun with others.
Replies
11
Views
407
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over the time i have left and the time that has passed. I pray that I had good time management, keeping hearing, doing and teaching and others of the Word of God, keeping his word, doing what he asked and wanted me to do. I pray that you stand with me...
Replies
11
Views
79
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,800
Messages
16,792,685
Members
649,405
Latest member
Scriulmunira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom