Prayer to break ### lease

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
At my apartment the residents have been very mean to me and I feel very unsafe and uncomfortable living here.

Monday I am going to speak with my property manager to ask if I can break my lease so that I can move somewhere safer and better.

The residents here that keep bothering me are causing a decline to my mental health.

Please pray with me that my property manager breaks the lease to let me move so that I can feel safer somewhere else. Thank you
May God will be done in Jesus name Amen 🙏🏾
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me against Bullying and witchcraft
Replies
11
Views
281
My name is ### from ###. Please pray for me to get a source of livelihood. I feel there is spirit of stagnation that keeps me from moving forward. I have had no adequate source of income for two years now. Secondly, I feel actual and perceived monitoring spirits fighting against my attempt to...
Replies
11
Views
228
Heavenly Father, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ, I come before You with faith, trusting in Your unfailing love and everlasting promises. By Your grace, let today be my day of breakthrough. Make a way where there seems to be no way, and let every obstacle give way to Your divine favor. Bless...
Replies
11
Views
192
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,299
Messages
16,786,981
Members
648,879
Latest member
Steirad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom