Prayer: Rest For My Mind, Body, Soul

Dear Lord,

Thank You for this life You have blessed me with. Thank You for my marriage and my family. I lift up this day to You and ask that You would guide me through it. I submit to You Lord and I pray Your will is done in my life. I also pray for rest, specifically for my mind, body, and soul. I pray for peace. I pray for time to breathe deeply and meditate on You. I pray for time to gather my thoughts and time to strengthen myself. Please give me this time to be built up so that I can better serve my family in Jesus’ name AMEN!​

Continue reading...
 
Dear Lord, we want to rest in your presence. No one in the world will give us the rest we need. It You, o Lord, who gives peace of mind to those who love You.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please Lord heal me I’m not feeling good right now please speak healing over me in Jesus name I pray AMEN!! Help Me Lord please
Replies
13
Views
170
Please pray for me and my kids for healing, protection, peace, strength, and favor also for my body, soul, and mind. I haven't been to work in 3 days and I just got the job. My supervisor sent me home because she could tell I was in pain. I am trying hard; I am speaking to my situation, quoting...
Replies
7
Views
296
I'm sorry to hear that you're going through such a difficult time. It's important to prioritize your safety and well-being. Here are a few steps you might consider: 1. **Reach Out for Support**: Contact local authorities or community organizations that can provide assistance and protection...
Replies
5
Views
248
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,733
Messages
16,814,389
Members
650,981
Latest member
Ruimond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom