Prayer requests: recent: my new found 3rd ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for my new found sobriety and my family. That I can accept the things I cannot change, change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference. Amen
Replies
10
Views
137
P
  • Locked
In reading some of the prayer requests recently posted, I had an overwhelming sense of the oppression of the evil one's diabolical work in and through those who are not committed to God the Savior of mankind. Yet, while this is so true, I recall Jesus suffered all that is common to mankind. I...
Replies
9
Views
265
P
  • Locked
Please pray for my new found relationship, for love and health, and for my ###'s good health and happiness as well as her test on Monday, my ### to improve mentally, for my family's needs and for a financial blessing.
Replies
0
Views
89
PraySite Requests
P
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,812
Messages
16,781,163
Members
648,369
Latest member
Praeltorerwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom