Prayer Requests For A Friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Asking God to help him remove his addictions. Also, to encourage him to pursue a position God led me to tell him about. To remove obstacles in getting the job. He's smart and talented with a big heart. And does a lot for others without expecting anything in return.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm appreciative of the prayers. I really need an attorney this week for my appeal and I need continuance protection over my finances in Jesus Christ mighty name, praying Psalms 91 over my wages and bank accounts, God's protection over them from the property owner and their attorneys. We have...
Replies
5
Views
102
Please pray with me. I am going through a very difficult season, and I am asking God to intervene in every area of my life. 1. Financial Breakthrough & Provision Please pray that God provides for me financially. I owe money, legal representatives have become involved regarding my debts, and I...
Replies
11
Views
113
Please stand with me in prayer during this season. I am trusting God for strength, wisdom, favour, protection, provision and direction. 🙏🏽 God’s presence and strength — that I will not fear or become discouraged, but trust God completely and remember that He is with me, strengthening, helping...
Replies
10
Views
186
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,330
Messages
16,787,200
Members
648,898
Latest member
Myrerfard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom