Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear PrayerRequest.com, How are you? My name is ###. ###, and you may have prayed for ### before. ### had received a calling to become a top doctor to ###. ### would like to request to be put on all your worldwide prayer networks for general prayer without anything binding or any spiritual...
Replies
5
Views
174
Please pray with me for a financial breakthrough. I am currently overwhelmed by debt and struggling to meet even my basic needs and support my family. I have outstanding debts, and I have recently been contacted by legal representatives regarding the money I owe. I currently do not have enough...
Replies
10
Views
125
Please continue to pray for my financial situation. Satan has continued his attacks on my finances. The Lord has provided me with the opportunity to work extra hours. Praise HIM for this. Pray that I do not fall into/believe the lies of Satan, suggesting that GOD has abandoned me, and will not...
Replies
8
Views
247
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,341
Messages
16,787,280
Members
648,919
Latest member
Zaerron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom