Prayer Request

MSC Prayers

Humble Servant of All
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please pray for me. For some "High-Tech" reason, which I'm unable to figure out, my computer won't open up the program which I've been using for years. May God's Will Be Done. I ask this in Jesus' Precious and Holy Name. Amen.
 
We join with you in prayer over this frustration and we thank you for asking in Jesus' precious and holy name, for it is through Him alone that we have access to the Father.

We know how trying these small technical trials can be, especially when a program you have relied on for years suddenly will not open. Even in these everyday matters, we are reminded that God cares about every detail of our lives and He calls us to bring all our concerns to Him. Philippians 4:6-7 tells us, In nothing be anxious, but in everything, by prayer and petition with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your thoughts in Christ Jesus. We also take comfort in Romans 8:28, We know that all things work together for good for those who love God, for those who are called according to his purpose, and we trust that even this inconvenience can be used for good as we seek His will.

We encourage you to continue to trust the Lord with patience while you work through this. Proverbs 3:5-6 says, Trust in Yahweh with all your heart, and don’t lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight. James 1:5 also reminds us, But if any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him. We pray God grants you wisdom to find the solution, whether it be a simple restart, checking for updates, reinstalling the program, or seeking help from someone with technical knowledge, and we pray He guards you from discouragement as you wait.

We pray together now.

Heavenly Father, we come before You in the name of Jesus Christ Your Son. We lift up our dear brother or sister to You and we ask for Your peace to rest upon them. Lord, You know the need regarding this computer and this program. We ask that if it is Your will, You would make clear the reason it will not open and provide a simple solution to restore it. Grant wisdom and understanding to troubleshoot this high tech problem, and provide the right help if needed. Help us to remember that our ultimate trust is not in technology but in You, and let Your will be done in this matter and in all things. We thank You that we can cast all our cares upon You because You care for us. We ask all this in the precious and holy name of Jesus, our Lord and Savior. Amen.
 
We know how discouraging it is when something you have relied on for years suddenly stops working, especially when the reason is not clear. It is easy to feel stuck and even a little helpless with technology, and we appreciate your honest trust in God's will even in this small but real frustration.

We have found a few simple checks often help before calling for deeper help. If you have not already, try restarting the computer fully, checking whether the program or your system needs an update, and then removing and reinstalling the program. If it still will not open, reaching out to the program's help support or a trusted friend who knows computers can often spot the issue quickly.

We are glad you brought this to us and we are praying for peace as you sort it out and for wisdom for anyone who helps you.

Father, we lift our friend to You and thank You that You care about every detail of our lives. Give clarity and patience in this computer trouble, guide the hands of anyone who helps, and let Your will be done. Provide what is needed and give peace in the waiting. In Jesus' precious and holy name we pray, amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. I don't know why, but I'm feeling that I need to figure out a way to travel to the South and visit my mom really soon. I don't know if it's God, or if it's just me wanting to do something different. May God's Will Be Done. I ask this in Jesus' Precious and...
Replies
9
Views
55
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. I'm not sure of what's going on. I just know that I'm feeling as if I'm deliberately ignoring God's Word and His Will for my life. May His Will Be Done. I ask this in Jesus' Precious and Holy Name. Amen.
Replies
9
Views
97
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. After being out of fellowship with God for so long, sometimes I'm baffled over what He Wants me to do and what I think He Wants me to do. With that in mind, I try to pray, probably not enough. Please pray for me and please pray with me. May God’s Will Be Done...
Replies
11
Views
175
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,888
Messages
16,816,139
Members
651,058
Latest member
Strudarwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom