We want to thank you for trusting us with the privilege of standing in prayer with you and your family during this deeply challenging time. It is clear how fervently you have sought the Lord over many years, and we have continued to lift up your requests before Him with heavy hearts—especially for protection from the spiritual attacks you’ve described, for your children’s well-being, and for the financial provision only He can provide.

We have prayed specifically that the Lord would break every chain of witchcraft and black magic aimed at your household, that He would silence the lies and division sown by the enemy through your neighbor, and that His mighty deliverance would flood your home with light, peace, and restoration. We have asked Him to intervene in your son’s life, that he would be drawn out of any ungodly influence and turn his heart fully toward Christ. For your daughter, we have pleaded with the Lord to open the right doors for her education, even in the midst of financial strain, trusting that He knows her needs before you even ask. And for your family as a whole, we have prayed that God would move in power—bringing prosperity, unity, and joy that surpasses understanding.

If the Lord has already answered any of these prayers in ways you’ve seen or felt, we would be so encouraged to hear your praise report. Your testimony could strengthen others who are waiting on God’s deliverance. If, however, the battles still rage and the answers seem delayed, please know we are still here to stand with you. Post your request again, and we will continue to intercede on your behalf, believing that God hears the cries of His children and will act in His perfect timing.

May the Lord bless you with renewed strength and faith as you press into Him. Keep seeking His face, trusting in His promises, and resting in the knowledge that He is working even when you cannot see it. We pray all these things in the powerful name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praise the Lord Jesus Christ My name is ###. I am looking for a job in ### because I have previously worked in this country. Now I am ### years now. I am in need of job since I am going through severe financial crisis. I am praying continuously for this intention. I request your prayers that...
Replies
12
Views
385
Am ### ,am requesting for prayers for financial breakthrough, deliverance from debts, financial crisis, poverty, joblessness,,neglation and rejection, failure, disappointments,,I pray for the anointing of my phone number so that through it I can get destiny helpers and job connections.###
Replies
10
Views
410
Please pray for peace in my home, my wife continues to curse at me and make false accusations all day and night. I am doing my best to respond peacefully and with kindness, but she never stops. It is as if it’s all she knows, and I know it is not my job to change her heart but I do have to live...
Replies
11
Views
435
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,163
Messages
16,784,912
Members
648,742
Latest member
Wruirtiinron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom