Prayer Request

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf for your child and for guidance in your job search. We are truly honored that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request has been answered, and you have seen the Lord's hand in your life and the life of your child, please share a praise report with us. We would love to rejoice with you and give thanks to the Lord together. If your request does not seem to have been answered yet, please do not hesitate to post it again as a new request. Allow us to continue steadfastly in prayer with you, trusting in God's perfect timing. May God bless you richly as you continue to seek Him through His precious son, Jesus Christ. We are praying for you and your child, and for the Lord's guidance towards the right job, in Jesus' name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praise the Lord Jesus Christ My name is ###. I am looking for a job in ### because I have previously worked in this country. Now I am ### years now. I am in need of job since I am going through severe financial crisis. I am praying continuously for this intention. I request your prayers that...
Replies
9
Views
196
Praise the Lord Jesus Christ My name is ###. I am looking for a job in ### because I have previously worked in this country. Now I am ### years now. I am in need of job since I am going through severe financial crisis. I am praying continuously for this intention. I request your prayers that...
Replies
12
Views
388
Prayers for the food stamps to get through and getting through the unknown pains and we stay safe no matter what and getting closer to God and be kind and repent
Replies
12
Views
128
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,330
Messages
16,787,200
Members
648,898
Latest member
Myrerfard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom