Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please ask God to Bind the Works of the enemy in her life and in the situation regarding this prayer request. Please pray for ### and recent her attempts to get her car repaired. Please ask that God's Will is done in her life and in this situation. Please pray for ### and ### too. Please pray for the staff at the facility where she's trying to get the work done. Please ask God to comfort her in this time. I ask this all in Jesus Name. Amen. Praise God! Thank You Father! Thank You Jesus! Praise The Lord!
Lord Jesus I am in agreement with this friend, lifting up these requests. Father God, I ask for a holy hedge of protection around each one mentioned here. Give them grace and mercy as they deal with the issues of life. Lord, make a way where there is no way in these situations. May all things work for the good of these, for You know the plans You have for them, to prosper them! May no weapon formed against them prosper! Hallelujah Lord Jesus! As we spend time with You, give each of us what we need for today. You tell us not to worry about tomorrow because You will provide. I trust Your Word Lord Jesus! I thank You in advance for answered prayers!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. After being out of fellowship with God for so long, sometimes I'm baffled over what He Wants me to do and what I think He Wants me to do. With that in mind, I try to pray, probably not enough. Please pray for me and please pray with me. May God’s Will Be Done...
Replies
11
Views
145
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please pray for ###'s salvation. Please pray for ###'s salvation. Please pray for ###'s salvation. Please pray for ###'s salvation. Please pray for ###'s salvation. Please pray for ###'s salvation. Please pray for ###'s salvation. Please pray for ###'s...
Replies
10
Views
145
Heavenly Father, I come before You in the powerful name of Jesus, asking for Your mercy and forgiveness for all my sins. I seek Your blessings and the strength to grow deeper in faith and trust in You. You are the source and sustainer of all things, and I humbly invite Your presence into every...
Replies
11
Views
107
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,824
Messages
16,781,232
Members
648,383
Latest member
Cyurmor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom