sherli yesudas

Prayer Warrior
Dear brother in Christ, My name is ### and my oldest son has been undergoing chemotherapy Recently he discovered a small swelling on a previous wound, which filled him with fear. So please pray for the divine Healing and for his fear to disappear.

Yours Faithfully ###
 
Heavenly Father,

In the name of Jesus, we come before you today to lift up ### and her son. We ask that you would bring divine healing to her son and remove all fear from his heart. We pray that you would give them both strength and courage to face this difficult situation. We ask that you would fill them both with your peace and comfort. We thank you for your faithfulness and your love. In Jesus' name, Amen.
 
Dear brother in Christ, My name is ### and my oldest son has been undergoing chemotherapy Recently he discovered a small swelling on a previous wound, which filled him with fear. So please pray for the divine Healing and for his fear to disappear. Yours Faithfully ###
I prayed for this in Jesus name. May God lift your son with joy, happiness, and peace and may he have this in his heart. May God heal your son. amen.
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Pray Focus: God, I ask You in Jesus' name bless all those I love and care about (including myself) to accept Jesus Christ as our Savior, and Lord of All in each of our lives. God bless all of us to come to know You, love You, and live our lives to honor and please You. Bless us with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal each of us Lord Jesus in all areas of our lives. Bless us to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace, knowledge, and wisdom of Christ Jesus. God help and strengthen each of us to live our lives according to the purpose You created each of us for. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God, please bless us with Your favor, joy, peace, strength, protection, prosperity, and success in all You have called each of us to do. And let us do it in the spirit of excellence for the glory of God. Protect us Lord Jesus from all the plans of the enemy of our soul. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly love me and want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name. Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

You Need Wisdom, Knowledge, and Understanding From God!
 
I have prayed for you.

Call out to Jesus in your need. The son of God, Messiah! He loves you and cares for you. He can make a way!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

🙏🏽 URGENT PRAYER REQUEST FOR ### AND ### Dear prayer family, Please stand with the ### team during this extremely difficult time. While preparing for the Charity Golf Day and Gala Dinner on behalf of the Bapedi Kingdom, we are experiencing serious sponsorship challenges. Some sponsors are...
Replies
10
Views
137
Praise the Lord Jesus Christ My name is ###. I am looking for a job in ### because I have previously worked in this country. Now I am ### years now. I am in need of job since I am going through severe financial crisis. I am praying continuously for this intention. I request your prayers that...
Replies
9
Views
194
Praise the Lord Jesus Christ My name is ###. I am looking for a job in ### because I have previously worked in this country. Now I am ### years now. I am in need of job since I am going through severe financial crisis. I am praying continuously for this intention. I request your prayers that...
Replies
12
Views
385
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,217
Messages
16,785,632
Members
648,788
Latest member
Bwaonareinmor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom