My daughter, ###, went to school picnic and while playing in the water park slide, she left her tube and her head hit the iron 2 to 3 times inside the slide. She is complaining of severe head pain and light giddiness. We are shown to Doctor and he is prescribed medicines. I request for the prayer for healing of her head pain and for the prayers that there should not be any further complications due to this.
 
Word of God says I am the lord who heals you
God remember this daughter have mercy on her and let your mighty hand come on her and heal her completely let every problem go out of her body right now I proclaim complete healing to her and use her for your glory in Jesus name Amen
 
Lord God hear our prayers. You alone can understand the difficulties we face day to day. Lord help us to hear Your voice and to feel Your holy presence. Help the writer of this prayer to feel Your loving arms around them in their time of great need. This I ask in Jesus' name. Amen
 
I have prayed about this. In Jesus name.

James 5:16;
Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person has great power as it is working.

So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets. Matthew 7:12
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praise the Lord Jesus Christ My name is ###. One of my close relative is suffering from severe chest pain from yesterday and all her heart related reports are normal. She is under medication but pain is not reducing. I request your prayers for complete healing of her pain in the chest area...
Replies
10
Views
146
Praise the Lord Jesus Christ My name is ###. Yesterday I have requested prayers for my close relative for healing of pain in the chest area. Today after scan revealed a stone in her gall bladder and medicines are started. The doctor said that we can try medicines first, but if the stone does...
Replies
12
Views
182
Dear prayer team, I am turning to you to ask for urgent prayer for myself ahead of a crucial digital doctor's appointment that I have tomorrow. I want you to pray that I will get help with a safe medical withdrawal of a medication that causes severe side effects, and the right help for my severe...
Replies
12
Views
138
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,806
Messages
16,781,111
Members
648,362
Latest member
Kaisville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom