Ammorn

Disciple of Prayer
Praise the Lord!!!! Please pray about my love relation. His parents should accept our love and arrange our marriage. He stopped talking with me. His mother and sister scolding me but I did not talk a single word to them back. I do not know why they are behaving very rude with me. They both are very pride and stubborn but still I am very silent and telling all my pain to God only. Now my only hope is on Jesus. He should do something miraculous in my love relation. Only Jesus can take him back and make his parents acceptable. Jesus should answer my each and every drop of my tear and my prayers.

Please pray for me.
 
Lord Jesus please help them in accordance with your perfect will Father. Thank you and praise you. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
Lord Jesus please help them in accordance with your perfect will Father. Thank you and praise you. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praise the Lord Jesus Christ My name is ###. One of my close relative is suffering from severe chest pain from yesterday and all her heart related reports are normal. She is under medication but pain is not reducing. I request your prayers for complete healing of her pain in the chest area...
Replies
10
Views
148
Kindly pray that all the issues I am having at my bank tomorrow be quickly resolved as quick as possible. Kindly also pray that all the Satan related problems and other problems related to my sleep be quickly resolved as soon as possible.
Replies
13
Views
100
Praise the Lord Jesus Christ My name is ###. Yesterday I have requested prayers for my close relative for healing of pain in the chest area. Today after scan revealed a stone in her gall bladder and medicines are started. The doctor said that we can try medicines first, but if the stone does...
Replies
12
Views
193
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,217
Messages
16,785,632
Members
648,788
Latest member
Bwaonareinmor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom