Tlilloss

Disciple of Prayer
Good morning. My name is ###. I'm sending this prayer request due to my ill health since October 2020 until today. I'm having severe sharp pains in my chest they move to the back and make me to have shortness of breath. Dizziness and weakness of the body. I have been to different hospitals to do xrays.
 
I prayed for your total healing. I prayed your prayer requests in Jesus' name, Amen.
 
Good morning. My name is ###. I'm sending this prayer request due to my ill health since October 2020 until today. I'm having severe sharp pains in my chest they move to the back and make me to have shortness of breath. Dizziness and weakness of the body. I have been to different hospitals to do xrays
Lord Jesus we want to bring ### and her health issues to You. Father we invite and welcome You into ###'s life and her health condition. Lord Jesus, Creator of ###'s life we want to surrender her all to You and we declare that You are her Lord. Father You know every detail of her body and which part is causing her pain and which part needs healing and strengthening. Jesus as we declare that You are a miracle worker and You can do it again on ###'s body. We speak healing, restoration and recovery into ###'s body. We surrender her pain, dizziness, weakness and short of breath unto You and we pray Lord Jesus You will release Your healing power into ###'s body that she will be make whole in Jesus’ name. Amen.
 
I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. May the Lord protect, meet deepest need and richly bless you according to His Will and His timing!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praise the Lord Jesus Christ My name is ###. One of my close relative is suffering from severe chest pain from yesterday and all her heart related reports are normal. She is under medication but pain is not reducing. I request your prayers for complete healing of her pain in the chest area...
Replies
10
Views
146
Yesterday I requested prayer for an urgent prayer for ###'s wife. She is having pain that mimics heart attack symptoms and they had found a growth on lower left side of her brain. My ### sent an update this morning ###'s CT brain scan came back normal and clear of growth that was found...
Replies
15
Views
122
Praise the Lord Jesus Christ My name is ###. Yesterday I have requested prayers for my close relative for healing of pain in the chest area. Today after scan revealed a stone in her gall bladder and medicines are started. The doctor said that we can try medicines first, but if the stone does...
Replies
12
Views
189
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,066
Messages
16,784,124
Members
648,653
Latest member
Pluazdell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom