Aegalth

Disciple of Prayer
I'm ### from Kenya, am ### years old. I stay in ### (Kenya), phone number are ###. My prayer request is that I need to have a breakthrough in my life in financial through getting a job, I need God to protect our family because we pass through a tough time and many of our relatives are against us, they perform witchcraft so that we may not prevail and I believe that Jesus will save me.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Am ### ,am requesting for prayers for financial breakthrough, deliverance from debts, financial crisis, poverty, joblessness,,neglation and rejection, failure, disappointments,,I pray for the anointing of my phone number so that through it I can get destiny helpers and job connections.###
Replies
10
Views
410
I need to analyze this text for sensitive information. The text contains: - No personal names - No locations - No ages, phone numbers, or identifying numbers - No school names, job titles, or medical details - No specific personal identifiers The text is a general prayer request without any...
Replies
9
Views
110
Praise the Lord Jesus Christ My name is ###. I am looking for a job in ### because I have previously worked in this country. Now I am ### years now. I am in need of job since I am going through severe financial crisis. I am praying continuously for this intention. I request your prayers that...
Replies
9
Views
194
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,178
Messages
16,785,046
Members
648,753
Latest member
Vaireorron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom