Lord with all that is happening in this world the COVID-19 virus and all the protesting going on is just too much Lord I am needing healing Lord and Lord please stop the spreading of the virus and protect me and my husband from getting it keep us healthy and need healing for our marriage panic attacks depression and my anxiety Lord I have faith in you Lord I am losing it because all that is happening in the world I need you Lord and heal my mouth sore and cheek,,,I need you know Lord for healing know thank you Lord,,,I claim my healing Lord,,and prayers for everyone else on here and the world...
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Matthew 8:7
“And Jesus saith unto him, I will come and heal him.” -King James Version (KJV)
I stand in agreement and I pray with you. May your faith abound. I pray that our God would restore your physical, mental, and spiritual health and make you whole again. I'm praying that He would bless you with all of your needs, in Jesus precious name, amen.

Patriotic_2020 by His stripes you are healed! ### faith and fear cannot work together. Be blessed!
 
Ask For Forgiveness for all of your sins. Lord is watching over everyone.
HE saves You from the situation whatever you are going through. Don't be Afraid. Leave everything to God. Give yourself to God, HE won't leave Your Hand. God Bless You.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I request your continued prayers for my friend, ###. He is the only son of a Christian preacher and was dedicated to God’s service from an early age. He also personally made a commitment to serve God in Christian ministry. However, for many years he struggled with drug use, smoking, and...
Replies
6
Views
117
God knows this has been a stressful week how the devil continues to attack me and my family & household I really need the lord to figure this out and to set me free amen.
Replies
11
Views
152
I request prayer for tomorrow and the time ahead. I am going through a tough period right now, handling two completely different matters at the same time – a legal issue in the district court and a private situation.Please pray for clarity, wisdom, and guidance for me. Also pray for my attorney...
Replies
11
Views
72
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,021
Messages
16,783,346
Members
648,579
Latest member
Qsayview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom