Prayer Request

Isumbold

Disciple of Prayer
Still need prayers. A friend in ### promised to get me a job in ###. Pray with me for God to open that door that I get that job.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I would greatly appreciate your prayers during this season of my life. Please pray that God will open the door to a new job as soon as possible. My current workplace has become very unstable, and I don't feel supported by management. I believe it would be best to find a new opportunity while I...
Replies
12
Views
271
Hi, my name is ###, I have been looking out for a job from past 7months, nothing is working out. The last interview that I attended even they have not provided me with any update yet. I'm struggling financially and I've a kid and wife to take care. I request for a prayer so that I can get a job...
Replies
11
Views
351
Dear Prayer Warriors, Please pray for the following to our God through Jesus Christ! Amen! Will send the PRAISE REPORT to you once received the appointment letter from government for Permanent Job position. Faith in our God that the God will Grace on me and provide the appointment Order for a...
Replies
9
Views
178
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,162
Messages
16,819,709
Members
651,214
Latest member
Rrmeran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom