Prayer Request

Tomorrow will be my first day going to the gym after a long time and I need your prayers that I may do this for my well-being not just to look good and pls pray for me not to give up, pls also pray for my husband to see all his weakness and change them, also that he may fight for our marriage.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

heavenly father we are nothing and negligible in front of you, pls have a grace and consider us, my nice is a ###, they have all the wealth, but not getting married, pls pray for her to get married and time is moving and God pls remove all the obstacles and bless her with happily weded life God...
Replies
10
Views
169
Pls part for my I'm having heart disease and organ ...
Replies
13
Views
223
About 27 years ago I just graduated from college with a master's degree and shortly after that I got a good job with a good salary. But after this happened 1 or 2 years later I lost my job and since then I have not got a good job so far and so kindly pray that I will get a good job soon. Kindly...
Replies
9
Views
144
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,881
Messages
16,793,100
Members
649,453
Latest member
Plteamir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom