Prayer request to get married

Maenthalor

Disciple of Prayer
Please make a prayer request on my behalf that I get married to a good never married girl. Please pray that I get married soon bcoz I am already ### years old and never married and the marriage to happen in a months time.
 
I asked God in Jesus' name to answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless all those I love and care about to accept the gift of salvation through Christ Jesus. Save us all Lord Jesus and become our Savior and Lord. God may we all come to know, love, and live our lives to honor You. God bless each of us with the desire to read, listen to, and meditate upon Your Word daily. God bless us with the strength and spirit of obedience to be doers of Your Word and not just hearers and readers of Your Word. Bless us with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal each of us Lord Jesus in all areas of our lives. Bless us to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless us with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding for the purpose you created each of us for. Bless us with the desire to seek Your face, embrace, and surrender to Your will. God bless us with Your joy, peace, protection, prosperity, and success in Christ Jesus. Rain down from heaven the blessings and the favor of GOD upon each of our lives, so that we will be blessed and be a blessing. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Be Encouraged---This Message Is For You
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

IT FEELS LIKE GETTING DELAYED EVEN THOUGH I AM ALMOST MID TWENTIES, ITS VERY DIFFICULT TO LIVE WITH THIS DESIRE AND GOD DELAYING IT. I DONT WANT TO SEE MY PARENTS ANYMORE ITS GOING OUT FROM MY HAND. BETTER GOD SHOULD TAKE ME AWAY FROM THIS WORLD I DONT WANT THIS SINGLENESS AT ALL OR I WISH TO...
Replies
14
Views
148
My daughter is ###yrs and was never married. She is a pastor who is serving God whole heartedly.
Replies
6
Views
129
Kindly pray that all the problems related to my sleep be resolved as quick as possible. Kindly also pray that daily I will be able to do all my works quickly because I am now unable to do this because I am attacked by ghosts and human spirits. kindly also pray that I will get a good job soon...
Replies
10
Views
111
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,944
Messages
16,804,884
Members
650,415
Latest member
Elostira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom