Vymryx

Servant
Hi, there’s another person who’s age ### and possibly is suffering from burns and a child named ### possibly is suffering from severe seizure disorder.

Please pray for healing and salvation/repentance including the latter for those around the above.

Also, I normally only ask for prayer request for various different people including children who likely/possibly/specially are suffering from various illnesses and/or other various medical issues to be healed and saved/to repent including those around those who may be suffering. On this occasion, I need a certain amount of money for something and my options are very limited I guess to put it that way. Not to be fussy, greedy or whatever the right word for this is, please pray that I receive this certain amount of money, hopefully within a short period of time. Hopefully, if this ever happens again, this bit is kept to a minimum of not ever get to a position of never asking anyone to pray that I receive money but I don’t want to make any promises in case I don’t keep them. Thank you so much.
 
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from all Covid-19 variants. Show each of us what to do, what not to do, and what to take to stay safe and protected from all Covid variants. And God bless each of us with the desire of our heart that is the will of God for each of our lives. God bless us to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Heal us Lord Jesus in all areas of our lives. Make us whole in You. Help us all to keep our focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, truth, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your Word. May we greet each day with a heart of thanks, praise, and gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in our lives. Help us, show us how, and bless each of us with the desire, knowledge, wisdom, and strength to fulfill our God-Purpose as we work on building a stronger more intimate relationship with You. God please encamp Your angels all around us to protect us from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of our enemies, and the plans of the enemy of our souls. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.
[/FONT]

Please Click on the Link Below and Pray the Family Prayer.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Prayer Ministers, I pray to not be injected with any allopathic medication as I have been injected before and it has caused me to have difficulty breathing to to go into convulsions and seizures and other side effects. I was wrongly diagnosed with a mental health disorder when I had...
Replies
12
Views
165
Dear Prayer Ministers, I pray to not be injected with anything because I have an allergy to allopathic medicine, and I have been harmed very seriously by allopathic medicine. I have had a history of concussions, and I was misdiagnosed with a mental health disorder, and wrongly given allopathic...
Replies
10
Views
120
Please pray that I wake up to good news. Please keep me in your prayers. Thank you so much.
Replies
9
Views
134
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,219
Messages
16,785,656
Members
648,794
Latest member
Eroymere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom