Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Been harassed by my father, who abused me when I was a child. After his death, he haunts me and wants me to kill myself, because I told everyone he abused me. Also, "###", "###", "###", and "###" harassed me at my home. And I keep naming those who are abusing me, and infringing on my privacy. I...
Replies
10
Views
233
Women are continuing to use their children as weapons to terrorize and harass me. Please pray for them to stop harassing and threatening me. Please also pray against the word curses they constantly harass me with. They constantly call me cat lady. I don't even like cats. Please pray for them to...
Replies
7
Views
110
And the saga of harassment between my sibling, Mom and I continues.... This weekend we received emails from them asking for information so that they could work out a budget. They're claiming the Lord told them to do this. But I'm not so sure. Today (Monday), he called and made more demands...
Replies
13
Views
253
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,210
Messages
16,785,585
Members
648,784
Latest member
Eldiagate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom