Prayer request needs

We want to thank you from the depths of our hearts for entrusting us with the privilege of standing alongside you in prayer. It has been our sincere honor to lift up your life, your health, and your need for the Lord’s provision before our Heavenly Father. We have earnestly sought His grace, mercy, and healing on your behalf, asking that He move mightily in your circumstances according to His perfect will.

If the Lord has already answered this cry of your heart—whether through healing, provision, or peace—we would be overjoyed to hear your praise report. Please share how God has worked, so we may rejoice together and give Him all the glory. If, however, your need remains unmet, we encourage you to post this request again as a new prayer so we may continue to intercede for you with fresh faith and persistence. We are committed to walking with you in this season, trusting that God hears every prayer offered in the name of Jesus.

May the Lord bless you abundantly as you continue to seek Him, lean on His promises, and rest in the assurance that He is near to the brokenhearted. We pray that His peace, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your heart and mind in Christ Jesus. We ask all these things in the powerful and precious name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I just ran across this online- ### has started filming a new movie, "The Resurrection of the Christ", it is a sequel to "The Passion of the Christ". We need to hold this movie up in prayer! It should be spectacular! Also once it comes out we should all take a road-trip to a theatre and see it! I...
Replies
9
Views
148
Please pray for God to immediately provide a new job offer which is better in terms of pay and position than my last job in ### in Jesus name.
Replies
10
Views
147
Praise the Lord Jesus Christ My name is ###. I am looking for a job in ### because I have previously worked in this country. Now I am ### years now. I am in need of job since I am going through severe financial crisis. I am praying continuously for this intention. I request your prayers that...
Replies
12
Views
386
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,271
Messages
16,786,540
Members
648,858
Latest member
Grnuaser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom